We use PayPal and Stripe to manage our transactions. PayPal allows you to checkout safely, quickly and easily. This service provides you with a simple way to send money without sharing financial information, along with the flexibility to pay using your PayPal account balance, bank accounts or credit cards. To find out more about PayPal visit their website.
All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
Standard delivery is free within Australia for all orders over $80. Delivery takes up to 8 working days. The delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
Antler Australia Post’s eParcel service for delivery in Australia. Please be advised that this courier service may require an adult (over the age of 18) to sign for your shipment. If no one is able to accept delivery of the products, you will be asked to contact Australia Post in order to arrange an alternative delivery date or location to collect your order. We recommend delivering to a business address where possible.
We deliver from Monday till Friday, except public holidays.
We do not deliver outside of Australia
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the Product and/or in the list of Product features on our website.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
- Antler Luggage requires that you use only an approved Antler Luggage service center (“Service Centre”) for warranty repairs.
- This warranty is global and you may have your Product repaired at any Service Centre in the world. To locate a Service Centre anywhere in the world please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repairs performed by anyone other than an Authorised Repair Agent will void this warranty.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to any such Service Centre including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- For warranty service at a Service Centre, you will need the duly completed warranty certificate or original receipt of purchase.
- The Service Centre will determine whether or not the problem is covered by Antler’s warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Antler’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Antler will substitute a comparable Antler product.
- The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by the Authorised Repair Agent, any repairs agreed to or freight costs associated will be at the cost of the owner.
- Product locks are intended only to prevent accidental opening and cannot necessarily prevent theft of the Product or its contents, breakage or entry by airline or airport personnel or governmental authorities.
- Inspect your Product immediately after handling by anyone other than you. If damaged in transit, submit a claim to the transit company (which is insured against damaging your product) at the place of arrival, if possible, before clearing customs.
- Do not send your Product directly to Antler, as this will likely delay the repair.
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- Mishandling damaged caused by Airline luggage handlers or other travel operators (Such as rips, scratching, denting, cracking, sheared off wheels or components, bent trolley handles and similar)
- General use or wear and tear
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Damaged caused by exposure to water, beauty products, chemicals, solvents or acids
- Damage to any contents in transit such as Camera’s, Media Equipment, bottles etc.
- Deliberate damage
- Matching products, or items purchased as a set
- Combination lock issues caused by incorrect setting of the lock, if you use the lock incorrectly, or if it has been forced open
This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.